I am due on April 20, 2011 | IT'S A GIRL!!!

pregnancy calendar

Monday, January 24, 2011

MEET ME ON MONDAY!

I thought it would be fun to start participating in some more meme's. I think its a great way to get to know your fellow bloggers as well as gain more followers, subscribers and blog interaction!

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite kind of fudge?
i have never really had much fudge. but i would love to try something different like a cookies and cream fudge. but from what ive had, just plain old fudge is good in my book.

2.  Is there snow outside your window?
yes but it is practically all melted now. its taking awhile from the last couple of snow storms for it to all melt

3.  What is your favorite meal of the day?
since i got pregnant.. id have to say..breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks inbetween! lol. i am loving eating. i eat about every 3 hours now because if i dont i start to feel sick. 

4.  Do you text on your cell phone?
all day, everyday, anywhere, everywhere. my cell phone is my lifeline!

5.  Waffles or pancakes?
frozen waffles, homemade pancakes (from a mix of course)

This post is linked to: Meet Me On Monday @ Never Growing Old

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about texting. To think 10 years ago it didn't even exist, and now we can't live without it! How times have changed.

    I love homemade waffles, but Eggos are good too.

    I enjoyed reading your answers. Have a blessed week, and congratulations on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love being pregnant and eating everything! I'm sort of sad that in just a few weeks I won't have that excuse anymore and will actually be trying to LOSE this pregnancy weight.

    BTW this is Ashley from The Domesticated Housewife...new blog now (The Mommy Report) please follow me at the new one instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

    Those are some great answers!

    Congrats on the soon to be baby girl!!

    I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

    Thanks for participating!
    Have a great week!
    Java

    ReplyDelete