I am due on April 20, 2011 | IT'S A GIRL!!!

pregnancy calendar

Friday, January 7, 2011

FRIDAY FOLLOW(S)

you may know me from my other blog Cristin Is Coupon Crazy . i decided to take a break from that blog to work on this one and focus on my pregnancy and try to find some baby deals and meet other moms!
i started this site back in september when i found out i was pregnant and i had such a rough few months that i never kept up on it. now at 6 months along i decided i really want to make this blog work. but i dont have many followers or email subscribers so i need help getting this blog out there. id love to meet and talk to other moms or moms to be! so please subscribe so u can get all the latest updates on me and my baby girl Giada.
you can also add me on FACEBOOK

 HERE ARE ALL THE FRIDAY BLOG HOPS
i put them all in one spot instead of posting a bunch of seperate blogs
Smart and Trendy Moms






16 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy! Giada is a beautiful name, we almost named our daughter that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm following you back! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    Kim
    http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow and Happy Friday to you also!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am following you back. Thanks for linking up with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered when you were going to come back to this one. I was/still am excited for you. My daughter is due April 9, and she too is having a girl. The race is on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    I’m stopping by from Hop Along Friday @ Chubby Cheeks Thinks.

    I’m a new follower!
    Sam
    http://thegiveawayqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following me I'm now following back! Also quick question how did you put in the clickable link to your blog in my comment? Thanks :)

    http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just dropping by to follow you back. Thanks for the follow and congrats on the new little one!
    www.mccrenshaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining my first ever linky party @ Jeremiah 29:11....congrats on your new little one on the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Thanks for the follow! I am following you back. Have a Sweet Day!

    http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love coupons too!
    Following from the blog hop. Hope you can follow back.
    God Bless,
    Shelley
    < a href="http://www.mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com//">Finding My Life in Faith< /a>

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi There!
    I've found you blog through the Friday follows! I'm your newest follower. I've love it if you can follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a new follower, thanks for following me from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the follow I am following you back! I have tried meds but nothing works for my morning sickness at all. I am just one of those unlucky women that I have to suffer. :(

    ReplyDelete