I am due on April 20, 2011 | IT'S A GIRL!!!

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MENU PLAN MONDAY (on tuesday)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last week went ALMOST as planned with only a couple of changes. Monday we ended up going food shopping and stopping at mcdonalds for a quick dinner since it was getting late and i was craving it! Tuesday i made chili and it came out great.. it was a hit and i was quite proud of myself :) Wednesday i made homemade soup for the first time..cheesy potato broccolli soup.. it came out pretty good for my first time and i got to use my emersion(sp?) blender. i wanted sourdough baguette but the store had none so i settled for italian and toasted it up in the oven to dip in the soup. Thursday i made the hot dogs and kraut with beans-something simple. Friday we went to Oatback Steakhouse for date night and had a great meal. Saturday i ended up eating at my parents and on Sunday the people staying here for a bit cooked dinner so i didnt end up cooking.


Things are going to be a bit crazy meal wise for the next month or so.. with guests staying at my fiance's for awhile and we are in the process of cleaning my bedroom at my house so i can switch rooms with my sister since she doesnt live ther anymore and me and my fiance and the baby are going to be moving to my parents house (my house) in april befor Giada comes since his mom will be moving to Ohio. So i will be eating at my house more often as well as preparing meals there.
MONDAY- we ended up having shells and sauce with baked chicken at my parents house. i brought pasta over since thats what i had planned for Sunday

TUESDAY- frozen gnocchi with butter and cheese, brussel sprouts (im having a craving)

WEDNESDAY - no idea yet.. my fiance is off and we have stuff to do so we will probably get something simple

THURSDAY -burgers, fries, beans and mac salad at my house

FRIDAY- its my mommy and nephews bday and we are going to also celebrate my sisters bday as well since we all havent been able to get together..so Pizza Hut and cake at my parents house

SATURDAY- no idea yet again.. probably something simple. i need to go shopping because i am out of meat and dont want to live off pasta!

SUNDAY - its superbowl sunday. my fiance is probably working so i will spend the day at my parents house with my mom because my dad will be gone for the day. we are thinking of maybe some munchie food through the day and rachel rays honey lemon chicken in the crockpot for dinner?

This post is linked to: Menu Plan Monday @ OrgJunkie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment